The ZNIPER REST arrow rest uses the low pressure of the arrow directly after the shot and through the use of strong magnets, the finger rest folds down quickly by itself. The arrow can then leave the bow without further pressure on the arrow rest finger.
- Sturdy construction made of aluminum milled from CNC
- Stable finger rest made of 1.5 mm stainless steel wire
- Sits 90° to the arrow for no change in arrow height
- Therefore, easier and more precise adjustment
- The rest wire gets out of the trajectory of the arrow right after the release and does not bounce back. — the trajectory of the arrow will not be affected.
- The rest does not put up resistance to the arrow, especially with a low grip —- the arrow does not bounce
- The trajectory of the arrow improves significantly
- Compared to rigid rests, the grip will move up, especially with short distances.
- The incorrect overall tuning of the bow, especially the Tiller’s, can be identified immediately.
- ZNIPER Rest, RH or LH
- Replacement screws M3
- Fixing screw 5/16 inch stainless steel
- Tool Kit
- One Finger for the Field- and one Finger for the Indoor
Special order items are always given priority treatment. However, for most of the special orders, you can expect a turnaround time of 4 to 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times and pandemic-related backorders.Some bows such as custom target bows and some high end bows may take longer due to being made-to-order from the manufacturer directly. Besides bows and some high end products, all other special orders are on regular stocking basis. In addition some left handed products like high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production. We does its utmost to meet these timelines but if any unforeseen issues arise we will do our best to resolve them in an expeditious manner. Please note that we cannot refund or cancel the order once the order is placed with the manufacturer.