The Victory RIP TKO is a small-diameter hunting arrow that puts together speed, power, and durability. The shaft is constructed with advanced 3D carbon weave technology to reduce torque and increase arrow recovery in flight, and coated in Ice nano ceramic coating to maximize penetration and allow for easy removal from the target.
- 100% high modulus carbon is super consistent and durable
- Nano Ceramic Coating improves penetration and allows for easy arrow removal
- Increased speed, penetration, and energy
- Straightness tolerance: +/- .001"
- Inner diameter: .204"
- Stock shaft length: 31"
- Available spines: 250 (9.0 gpi), 300 (8.8 gpi), 350 (8.8 gpi), 400 (9.0 gpi)
- Shafts include AAE IP Nock #5 and RIP Shok Taper Lock (.204) insert
Special order items are always given priority treatment. However, for most of the special orders, you can expect a turnaround time of 4 to 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times and pandemic-related backorders.Some bows such as custom target bows and some high end bows may take longer due to being made-to-order from the manufacturer directly. Besides bows and some high end products, all other special orders are on regular stocking basis. In addition some left handed products like high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production. We does its utmost to meet these timelines but if any unforeseen issues arise we will do our best to resolve them in an expeditious manner. Please note that we cannot refund or cancel the order once the order is placed with the manufacturer.