The most advanced peep system in the archery industry, completely designed for ultimate accuracy.
Increase your apparent magnification by reducing your hole size. Select an aperture size that will fit tightly around the scope housing when looking through the peep at the scope while at full draw.
If you are using too large of an aperture, accuracy may suffer due to improper alignment of the scope and peep.
If you are using too small an aperture, you may lose some field of view of the scope lens and restrict the amount of light, making for a dim sight picture.
- CST – Center String Technology – PXS Capture Aperture located on the center of bowstring – no L and R misses.
- TAP – Tool-less Aperture Technology – Knurled Tool-less PXS Capture Aperture – eliminates the need for an aperture wrench.
- PXS Target Peep Capture Apertures allow for easy removal of Clarifiers and Verifiers for cleaning.
- If you use a 1 3/8”, or Versa² scope, try the 1/32”, 3/64”, or 1/16” Aperture.
- If you use a 1 5/8” or the Versa² scope, try the 3/64”, 1/16”, or 3/32” Aperture.
- If you use the Super D or Versa³ try the 3/32”, 1/8”, 5/32″ or 1/4″ Apertures.
- NOTE: for larger scopes, you may also want to consider one of the PXL Hunter or Large Peep Housings.
Aperture Kit Includes:
5 PXS Target Capture Apertures.
- #PXSA031 1/32″ PXS Target Peep Capture Aperture.
- #PXSA047 3/64″ PXS Target Peep Capture Aperture.
- #PXSA063 1/16″ PXS Target Peep Capture Aperture.
- #PXSA094 3/32″ PXS Target Peep Capture Aperture.
- #PXSA125 1/8″ PXS Target Peep Capture Aperture.
- PXSCS Target Storage Case.
- 5 PXS Target Capture Apertures.
Special order items are always given priority treatment. However, for most of the special orders, you can expect a turnaround time of 4 to 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times and pandemic-related backorders.Some bows such as custom target bows and some high end bows may take longer due to being made-to-order from the manufacturer directly. Besides bows and some high end products, all other special orders are on regular stocking basis. In addition some left handed products like high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production. We does its utmost to meet these timelines but if any unforeseen issues arise we will do our best to resolve them in an expeditious manner. Please note that we cannot refund or cancel the order once the order is placed with the manufacturer.