The Shrewd Atlas Single Adjustable V-Bar utilizes a unique Drop-Stopper Shelf combined with the new Clamp System to create a rock-solid mount that has already proven itself on the bows of Reo Wilde, Peter Elzinga, and Chance Beaubouef in over 12 months of rigorous testing.
- A drop-stopper shelf rests against the side of the riser to prevent the Atlas from dropping.
- Hybrid Clamp-taper system produces an ultra-strong V-bar
- Integrated Quick Disconnect (1" Diameter)
- Works in conjunction with all of Shrewds quick disconnects
- Features Precision, Laser Engraved Indicator Lines
- Constructed using all Steel Hardware with a 1/4" Hex Key Socket for durability
- CNC Machined Aluminum
- Features a Drop- Stopper Shelf that rests against the side of the riser
- Incorporated Shrewd's Anti-Walkout Washer System
- Independently Adjustable Horizontal and Vertical Axis
- Coated with a durable Anodized Finish
- Configurable for both Right and Left Handed Shooters
- Weight: 3.8 oz
- Atlas Single V-Bar
- Flush Mounting Barrel Nut
- Custom 5/16”-24 X 0.8” Bolt
- 5/16”-24 X 1” SHCS
- 5/16”-24 X 0.5” SHCS
- Stainless Steel Bushing
- Self Retaining Washer
Special order items are always given priority treatment. However, for most of the special orders, you can expect a turnaround time of 4 to 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times and pandemic-related backorders.Some bows such as custom target bows and some high end bows may take longer due to being made-to-order from the manufacturer directly. Besides bows and some high end products, all other special orders are on regular stocking basis. In addition some left handed products like high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production. We does its utmost to meet these timelines but if any unforeseen issues arise we will do our best to resolve them in an expeditious manner. Please note that we cannot refund or cancel the order once the order is placed with the manufacturer.