The new top-of-the-range recurve sight from Shibuya with every feature you have ever dreamed of. The Ultima RC PRO's radically redesigned carbon extension redefines vibration elimination. Through it, ULTIMA RC PRO is able to eliminate most of the unnecessary vibration on the shot. In simulations, the Polygonal Carbon Extension produces 87% less initial vibrations than the conventional shape.
- Extension "A" is the stiffer spine and measures 75.4 grams (2.66 ounces) in weight
- Extension "B" is the weaker spine and measures 63.35 grams (2.23 ounces) in weight
- Brand new mounting mechanism to achieve a more secure lock than ever before
- Increased surface area contact achieves rattle proof lock
- Both sides of ULTIMA RC PRO's elevation bar feature metal sight scale plates
- Includes a standard scale plate, as well as a blank plate for a printed tape
- Redesigned sight pin locker with a toolless thumb screw
- Elevation length: 5.2"
- Soft Case
- 10-24 threaded mounting screws
- Hex wrenches: 1.5 mm | 2.5 mm | 3 mm
- Blank sight tape
Special order items are always given priority treatment. However, for most of the special orders, you can expect a turnaround time of 4 to 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times and pandemic-related backorders.Some bows such as custom target bows and some high end bows may take longer due to being made-to-order from the manufacturer directly. Besides bows and some high end products, all other special orders are on regular stocking basis. In addition some left handed products like high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production. We does its utmost to meet these timelines but if any unforeseen issues arise we will do our best to resolve them in an expeditious manner. Please note that we cannot refund or cancel the order once the order is placed with the manufacturer.