Plano Parallel Limb Hard Bow Case is fully customizable, allowing archers to securely transfer and protect their bow no matter the make, model, or setup. The case is constructed with an industrial-strength exterior and features generous dimensions, moveable tie-downs, and an adjustable PillarLock system that can be customized for every bow configuration.
- Pluck foam for customizable pillar placement
- Adjustable crushproof PillarLock® system allows for multiple bow configurations
- Included Plano® utility box fits into the molded compartment for additional protected storage
- Arrow holder for six arrows
- Three interior tie-down straps to secure the bow
- Dimensions L x W x H: 41" x 17" x 7"
Special order items are always given priority treatment. However, for most of the special orders, you can expect a turnaround time of 4 to 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times and pandemic-related backorders.Some bows such as custom target bows and some high end bows may take longer due to being made-to-order from the manufacturer directly. Besides bows and some high end products, all other special orders are on regular stocking basis. In addition some left handed products like high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production. We does its utmost to meet these timelines but if any unforeseen issues arise we will do our best to resolve them in an expeditious manner. Please note that we cannot refund or cancel the order once the order is placed with the manufacturer.