The AAE Nitrous Stabilizers are for the archer that wants the highest quality tournament bar. It is constructed from a custom blend of ultra stiff high-modulus carbon.
The bars have a small .700” O.D. that is as stiff as the top tournament bars available from AAE and have internal dampening for a smooth shot.
The Nitrous features AAE’s Hidden Weight System (HWS). Each Front Bar comes with a 1-ounce cap and a built-in 2-ounce internal weight located at the weighted end.
Front Bar lengths: 27”, 30”, 33”, and an 18” Wind Bar. When properly balanced, the Wind Bar will not affect the arrow's impact point as a result of the stabilization change from the archer’s standard front bar to the Wind Bar.
- The Front Bar comes with a 2-oz insert weight and a 1-oz outer Black Cap that will hold up to two additional hidden weights.
- Other HWS components are sold separately.
- Back Bar/Side Bar lengths: 10”, 12”, and 15”.
- The Back Bar/Side Bar comes with one vibration ball.
- 1-oz, 3-oz, and 6-oz tapered weights are sold separately in Stainless Steel, Black, Blue, Bright Green, Hot Pink, Neon Yellow, Orange, Purple, Red, and Flat Black.