The all-new GMX 3 series Grand Prix riser from Hoyt incorporates all of their latest recurve technology and years of advanced manufacturing in a single design. Featuring the same grip-to-limb pivot positioning of the Formula XD used by Mete Gazoz to win the World Championship, the GMX 3 Series gives the archer a geometry that promotes optimal tuning and grip engagement, harmonizing the archer to the bow. GMX 3 Series was born a champion, straight out of the box.
- 360º Pocket Damper located in both the top and bottom pockets of the limbs, reduces both tactile and acoustic vibration.
- The Perfect Balance Weight System (PBWS) includes 2 1oz weights machined for a precise fit in cutouts in top or bottom limb pockets
- Pro Series Tiller Bolt uses premium stainless steel with a Nitride coating and is laser marked to provide easy and repeatable indexing for tiller and weight adjustments
- Comes standard with the high, middle, and low clicker extension Verta-Tune plates
- Dynamic Balance Design (DBD) allows the riser to have a very stable feel during the draw cycle and especially during the launch of the arrow.
- Re-designed brass inserts reduce high friction contact points within the Pro Series dovetail block, eliminating any unwanted noise, clicking, or vibration during the draw cycle
- String Tension Technology System gives archers a highly customized feel without changing their tune, poundage, or limbs
- Limb pocket style: Grand Prix (ILF)
- Lateral limb adjustment: Yes
- Clicker extension: Yes (Verta-Tune Clicker Plate)
- Length: 27” Riser
- Weight: 3.2 lbs. | 1452 grams
- Dexterity: LH or RH
- Finish: Durable Cerakote
- Color: Black Ink, Cosmo Blue, InfraRed, Slate, Solar Orange, Stardust Purple
Special order items are always given priority treatment. However, for most of the special orders, you can expect a turnaround time of 4 to 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times and pandemic-related backorders.Some bows such as custom target bows and some high end bows may take longer due to being made-to-order from the manufacturer directly. Besides bows and some high end products, all other special orders are on regular stocking basis. In addition some left handed products like high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production. We does its utmost to meet these timelines but if any unforeseen issues arise we will do our best to resolve them in an expeditious manner. Please note that we cannot refund or cancel the order once the order is placed with the manufacturer.