The new HHA Tetra LT is the latest slider sight that has been added to the already impressive HHA arsenal. Compact, lightweight, and loaded with features, the LT is a breeze to set up and ideal for bowhunters and 3D shooters alike. With its patented R.D.S. Sight Tape Technology, 20-80 yard accuracy is made easy with the industry’s most precise and reliable tape system. Looking for solid simplicity in a small package? The Tetra LT is the sight for you!
Quiver Mounting Issues? Not with the Tetra LT. While most quivers will mount with the enclosed bushings and hardware, some archers prefer or require a closer, to-the-bow fit. HHA optional Tetra LT Quiver Bracket provides needed clearance and still allows for full operation of the sight with your quiver attached to the bow.
- Infinite Adjust Elevation System
- Tool-free windage and elevation adjustment
- Mechanical rheostat to control pin brightness
- Sight ring with integrated bubble level
- Machined aluminum pin carrier
- 20-80 yard accuracy with smooth lever action
- Available Options:
|Pin Size:||.010 / .019|
|Scope Size:||1 5/8" / 1 3/4"|
|Hand:||Right / Left|