A confidence catalyst, the 2023 Elite Verdict continues to advance innovation with a feel that’s larger than life and performance not traditionally found in a target bow platform. The jury is in—and the Verdict along with the NEW SPX Cam and V2 Micro Mods establishes a shooting foundation that has precision control and customizable comfort built into one package.
With Elite’s largest axle-to-axle/riser ratio—10% larger than its predecessors, the Verdict’s defining design features a highly machined dual-caged riser which makes up over 92% of the bow’s 37 ¾” profile.
- Machined Dual Cage Riser
- Industry 1st V2 Micro Mod allows 1% Let-Off Adjustments within the 70-90% range.
- S.E.T. Technology allows micro-adjust the limb pivot angle to change the position of the cams (the lean) as well as the lateral position (center shot) to optimize arrow flight.
- All new SPX Cam Design reaches new heights in Efficiencies & Performance
- Limb and Cable Stop Options Included
- Performance Mods come installed with Smooth & 75% Let-Off Mod options also available.
- LTR (Linear Tuning Roller) allows for further fine-tuning
- Axle-to-axle: 37.75”
- Brace height: 7.125”
- Let-off: Up to 90%
- Speed: Up to 332 fps
- Mass weight: 5 lbs
- Draw length: 25.5-31”
- Draw weight: 40, 50, 60, 65, 70 lbs
- Cam: SPX Cam
- Dexterity: Left Handed
- Available Colors: Ninja Black, Cobalt Blue, Graphite Gray, Outdoor Green, Laguna Teal, Liquid Bronze, Mountain Tan, Orange Ignition, Purple Rain, Sienna Brown, Sour Apple, Silver Alloy