SuperDrive 23 is the World Archery Maximum Compliant Diameter carbon arrow for compound shooters looking for success with the indoor and 3D competition. A proven winner on the world indoor stage, Superdrive 23 is built to be the toughest, most accurate 23-diameter all-carbon shaft ever made by Easton. Available in three precision spine sizes to match competitive compound setups. Now available is the new Superdrive 23 adjustable point system for fine-tuning and optimizing balance and speed.
- High-strength high-modulus, reinforced carbon fiber
- Polished black carbon finish
- Straightness: ± .002”
- Weight tolerance: ± 1 grain per dozen pack
- Outside diameter: 23/64″ (9.3mm)
- World Archery compliant maximum 9.3 mm (23XX) diameter
- Inserts, points, and nocks—sold separately
- Super or G UNI Bushings—included
- NEW weight adjustable point system available—sold separately
- Pin nock system adapter—sold separately
- *6 pack boxes come in 32″ stock length only
Special order items are always given priority treatment. However, for most of the special orders, you can expect a turnaround time of 4 to 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times and pandemic-related backorders.Some bows such as custom target bows and some high end bows may take longer due to being made-to-order from the manufacturer directly. Besides bows and some high end products, all other special orders are on regular stocking basis. In addition some left handed products like high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production. We does its utmost to meet these timelines but if any unforeseen issues arise we will do our best to resolve them in an expeditious manner. Please note that we cannot refund or cancel the order once the order is placed with the manufacturer.