The Easton Carbon Legacy combines the traditional look of wood-grained carbon with high-visibility white-dipped color. Offers the finest vintage aesthetic in a highly effective hunting carbon arrow. The Carbon Legacy is accurate, durable, and has exceptional flight visibility.
- Pre-installed with 6.5MM 3D Super Nocks and aluminum inserts included (13 grains)
- Available in 340, 400, 500, 600, and 700 spines
- Constructed of high-quality carbon fiber, Legacy pays tribute to the history of our sport in a realistic wood grain finish with a white-crested nock end.
- .244” ID standard inside diameter carbon-fiber construction
- Pre-installed 6.5mm 3D white Super Nocks
- Aluminum inserts included
- The hi-visibility hand-dipped white back-end paint
- Straightness ±.005”
Special order items are always given priority treatment. However, for most of the special orders, you can expect a turnaround time of 4 to 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times and pandemic-related backorders.Some bows such as custom target bows and some high end bows may take longer due to being made-to-order from the manufacturer directly. Besides bows and some high end products, all other special orders are on regular stocking basis. In addition some left handed products like high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production. We does its utmost to meet these timelines but if any unforeseen issues arise we will do our best to resolve them in an expeditious manner. Please note that we cannot refund or cancel the order once the order is placed with the manufacturer.