Hunting accuracy for shooter confidence is the cornerstone of Easton 6.5 arrows. The 6.5 uses the proprietary Acu-Carbon Uniform Spine process. Acu-Carbon is a continuous-fed, single-die manufacturing method that results in the most reliable tolerances and eliminates the need for the spine-alignment and weight sorting. Easton’s Acu-Carbon production line produces the most consistent spine and weight from dozen to dozen and lot to lot—year in and year out. This benefits the bowhunter with truer flight and pinpoints accuracy in the field.
- Bowhunter model comes with CB Inserts (21 grains)
- Microlite Nocks—shortens the critical distance between the shaft and bowstring for improved alignment and reduced weight.
- Acu-Carbon™ Uniform Spine USA Manufacturing Process for the highest level of accuracy.
- Bully™ Vane Fletching—stiffer material for superior control and quiet arrow flight.
- Straightness ±.006”
- Spine sizes: 250, 300, 340, 400, 500
Special order items are always given priority treatment. However, for most of the special orders, you can expect a turnaround time of 4 to 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times and pandemic-related backorders.Some bows such as custom target bows and some high end bows may take longer due to being made-to-order from the manufacturer directly. Besides bows and some high end products, all other special orders are on regular stocking basis. In addition some left handed products like high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production. We does its utmost to meet these timelines but if any unforeseen issues arise we will do our best to resolve them in an expeditious manner. Please note that we cannot refund or cancel the order once the order is placed with the manufacturer.