The Beiter Plunger is produced out of precision machined parts for Olympic-style recurve bows to suit your shooting style. It comes in short varieties for archers who use stick-on rests, and in longer lengths for those who have bolt-on rests. This plunger comes with springs of different tensions, and the notching scale cylinder allows an exact and reproducible spring tension time after time.
- Threaded cylinder is made from high-grade refined steel, springs from stainless harmonic steel, notching scale cylinder, and nut from anodized aluminum
- Micro-click spring tension adjustment allows for exact settings time after time
- Standard Colors: Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Gold, Titan, Dark blue
- Custom Colors: Green, Orange, Purple, Pink
- Package Includes: Spanner, open spanner, springs (.045, 0.60, .070), pins (34mm, 36mm), and 1.5mm Allen wrench
Special order items are always given priority treatment. However, for most of the special orders, you can expect a turnaround time of 4 to 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times and pandemic-related backorders.Some bows such as custom target bows and some high end bows may take longer due to being made-to-order from the manufacturer directly. Besides bows and some high end products, all other special orders are on regular stocking basis. In addition some left handed products like high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production. We does its utmost to meet these timelines but if any unforeseen issues arise we will do our best to resolve them in an expeditious manner. Please note that we cannot refund or cancel the order once the order is placed with the manufacturer.