After 17 years of production, the Super Kodiak replaced the very popular Kodiak line of bows. Fred Bear used this model bow for many years. Few bows of any kind reward the hunter with such a classic combination of feel, power, and sheer shooting authority.
- Limb Cores made with maple laminate and overlaid with high-strength black fiberglass
- Crowned, cut-on center arrow shelf with a leather side plate and bear hair arrow rest
- Dynaflight 97 Flemish Twist string included
- Handcrafted and layered with black and white fiberglass tips
- AMO length: 60"
- Color: Shedua With Black Stripe
- Dexterity: Right Handed & Left Handed available
- Draw Weight: 30 lbs., 35 lbs., 40 lbs., 45 lbs., 50 lbs., 55 lbs., 60 lbs., 65 lbs.
Special order items are always given priority treatment. However, for most of the special orders, you can expect a turnaround time of 4 to 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times and pandemic-related backorders.Some bows such as custom target bows and some high end bows may take longer due to being made-to-order from the manufacturer directly. Besides bows and some high end products, all other special orders are on regular stocking basis. In addition some left handed products like high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production. We does its utmost to meet these timelines but if any unforeseen issues arise we will do our best to resolve them in an expeditious manner. Please note that we cannot refund or cancel the order once the order is placed with the manufacturer.