The Bear Archery Montana longbow was first introduced in the late 90s and has become a very popular addition to an already proven lineup. The bow's slightly reflexed design, tapered limb lamination, and new slimmer tips make this longbow big on performance and value.
- White maple limbs, backed and faced with high-strength black or brown fiberglass
- Leather "shoot of the shelf" arrow rest with a supple leather grip and side plate
- Dynaflight 97 Flemish Twist string included
- Tips handcrafted and layered with fiberglass
- Available Draw Weights: 50 lbs., 55 lbs., 60 lbs., 30 lbs., 40 lbs., 45 lbs.
Special order items are always given priority treatment. However, for most of the special orders, you can expect a turnaround time of 4 to 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times and pandemic-related backorders.Some bows such as custom target bows and some high end bows may take longer due to being made-to-order from the manufacturer directly. Besides bows and some high end products, all other special orders are on regular stocking basis. In addition some left handed products like high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production. We does its utmost to meet these timelines but if any unforeseen issues arise we will do our best to resolve them in an expeditious manner. Please note that we cannot refund or cancel the order once the order is placed with the manufacturer.