Ask around about iconic Bear bows and you'll surely hear tales of the legendary 1959 Kodiak. For years, Bear has been asked time and again to “bring it back." Out of respect for our loyal followers and like Mr. Bear himself, we believe in giving people what they want. The 2022 iteration of the 1959 Kodiak sees several improvements and now features a beautiful shedua riser with purple heart inlay and stunning green glass limbs. The Kodiak is 60" in length making it the perfect bow for any hunting scenario or backyard league. The timeless design and craftsmanship will forever make the Kodiak one of the most desirable recurves in the industry.
- Limb Cores made with maple laminate and overlaid with high-strength green fiberglass
- Crowned, cut-on center arrow shelf with a leather side plate and iconic feather arrow rest
- Dynaflight 97 Flemish Twist string included
- Shedua riser with inlaid purple heart and Grayling Green glass
- AMO Length: 60"
- Color: Shedua/Purple Heart/Green Glass
- Dexterity: Right Hand, Left Hand
- Draw length: 35 lbs., 40 lbs., 45 lbs., 50 lbs., 55 lbs., 60 lbs.