The OMP Mountaineer 2.0 62″ Recurve Bow is crafted from hand-selected hardwoods and offers best-in-style appeal and performance. The perfect recurve bow choice for the serious bow hunter. Manufactured from oak, walnut, and hard maple woods.
- Three-piece take-down recurve bow design for easy storage
- Equipped with sight, plunger, and stabilizer bushings
- Slim-grip design
- Reinforced limb tips offer Fast Flight string compatibility
- Dacron string, flathead, and tool-less limb bolts included
- Recommended brace height: 7 1/2″ to 8 1/4″
- Available in right-handed and left-handed
- Available Draw weights: 35 lbs, 40 lbs, 45 lbs, 50 lbs, 55 lbs
Special order items are always given priority treatment. However, for most of the special orders, you can expect a turnaround time of 4 to 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times and pandemic-related backorders.Some bows such as custom target bows and some high end bows may take longer due to being made-to-order from the manufacturer directly. Besides bows and some high end products, all other special orders are on regular stocking basis. In addition some left handed products like high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production. We does its utmost to meet these timelines but if any unforeseen issues arise we will do our best to resolve them in an expeditious manner. Please note that we cannot refund or cancel the order once the order is placed with the manufacturer.