The Samick Classic Takedown Recurve bow, previously known as Samick Sage is quickly becoming an icon. Perfect for beginners, offered in various poundages, the Samick Classic is a great starting place for traditional archery.
Please note that if you are a beginner we recommend that you start off with 20 or 25 LBS draw weight.
- 62” takedown recurve bow for up to 28” draw
- Economical, entry to intermediate level bow for draw length less than 29"
- Dymondwood, Oak & Hard Maple laminated riser
- Limbs are Hard Maple with black fiberglass and independently sourced from select suppliers
- Single tapered knob and metal limb pocket design
- Riser cut past center with crowned arrow shelf and brass plunger, stabilizer, and sight/quiver bushings
- FastFlight phenolic reinforced limb tips
- 7 ½”- 8 ¼” recommended brace height
- Includes bowstring
Special order items are always given priority treatment. However, for most of the special orders, you can expect a turnaround time of 4 to 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times and pandemic-related backorders.Some bows such as custom target bows and some high end bows may take longer due to being made-to-order from the manufacturer directly. Besides bows and some high end products, all other special orders are on regular stocking basis. In addition some left handed products like high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production. We does its utmost to meet these timelines but if any unforeseen issues arise we will do our best to resolve them in an expeditious manner. Please note that we cannot refund or cancel the order once the order is placed with the manufacturer.