The AAE Nitrous Stabilizers are for the archer that wants the highest quality tournament bar. It is constructed from a custom blend of ultra stiff high-modulus carbon.
The bars have a small .700” O.D. that is as stiff as the top tournament bars available from AAE and have internal dampening for a smooth shot.
The Nitrous features AAE’s Hidden Weight System (HWS). Each Front Bar comes with a 1-ounce cap and a built-in 2-ounce internal weight located at the weighted end.
Front Bar lengths: 27”, 30”, 33”, and an 18” Wind Bar. When properly balanced, the Wind Bar will not affect the arrow's impact point as a result of the stabilization change from the archer’s standard front bar to the Wind Bar.
- The Front Bar comes with a 2-oz insert weight and a 1-oz outer Black Cap that will hold up to two additional hidden weights.
- Other HWS components are sold separately.
- Back Bar/Side Bar lengths: 10”, 12”, and 15”.
- The Back Bar/Side Bar comes with one vibration ball.
- 1-oz, 3-oz, and 6-oz tapered weights are sold separately in Stainless Steel, Black, Blue, Bright Green, Hot Pink, Neon Yellow, Orange, Purple, Red, and Flat Black.
Special order items are always given priority treatment. However, for most of the special orders, you can expect a turnaround time of 4 to 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times and pandemic-related backorders.Some bows such as custom target bows and some high end bows may take longer due to being made-to-order from the manufacturer directly. Besides bows and some high end products, all other special orders are on regular stocking basis. In addition some left handed products like high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production. We does its utmost to meet these timelines but if any unforeseen issues arise we will do our best to resolve them in an expeditious manner. Please note that we cannot refund or cancel the order once the order is placed with the manufacturer.