Killer Instinct DEADSTOP Decocking Point ensures a quick and safe discharge at the end of your hunt. The Deadstop Decocking Tip gives shooters a fast and compact way to add the benefits of a decocking bolt to any standard .346" diameter bolt without taking up the additional storage space required for a dedicated bolt.
- Manufacturer model #: 1066-1.
- Ultra-Dense Stainless-Steel + Molded Delrin® Tip
- Built To Withstand Rugged Ground Impact
- Dual-Tier Stop Ring Design
- First Ring Slows Down Velocity, Second Ring Stops Bolt Instantly From Burrowing Below The Surface
- Universal Design
- Add To Your Existing Standard Diameter [0.348] Bolt
- Accommodates most bows with a 22" Crossbolt length or shorter
- Quantity: 1 Pack
Special order items are always given priority treatment. However, for most of the special orders, you can expect a turnaround time of 4 to 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times and pandemic-related backorders.Some bows such as custom target bows and some high end bows may take longer due to being made-to-order from the manufacturer directly. Besides bows and some high end products, all other special orders are on regular stocking basis. In addition some left handed products like high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production. We does its utmost to meet these timelines but if any unforeseen issues arise we will do our best to resolve them in an expeditious manner. Please note that we cannot refund or cancel the order once the order is placed with the manufacturer.