Samick Classic Takedown Recurve Bow
The Samick Classic Takedown Recurve bow is quickly becoming an icon. Perfect for beginners, offered in various poundages, the Samick Classic is a great starting place for traditional archery.
- 62” takedown recurve bow for up to 28” draw
- Economical, entry to intermediate level bow for draw length less than 29"
- Dymondwood, Oak & Hard Maple laminated riser
- Limbs are Hard Maple with black fiberglass and independently sourced from select suppliers
- Single tapered knob and metal limb pocket design
- Riser cut past center with crowned arrow shelf and brass plunger, stabilizer and sight/quiver bushings
- FastFlight phenolic reinforced limb tips
- 7 ½”- 8 ¼” recommended brace height
- Includes bowstring and nock point.